Presenting an expansive top floor apartment in the tightly held ‘Archer Hill’ community and situated in an ideal corner position to capture tree lined views across manicured gardens, golf course greens and the rolling hinterland horizon, this residence offers seamless integration between indoor & outdoor spaces with an inviting ambience of relaxed living. The floor plan has been carefully considered to accommodate the most decerning buyer looking to either downsize, secure their first home or grow their investment portfolio.
The position and generous size of this two-bedroom apartment within the safe haven of this exclusive and secure estate are only two of the impressive features this home has on offer. Open plan living and dining spaces boast high ceilings and an abundance of natural light with sliding glass doors that lead to the privacy of your outdoor entertaining terrace. At the centre of the home, the gourmet kitchen features striking stone benchtops, timeless two pack cabinetry, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and abundant storage.
The spacious master bedroom includes mirrored walk through wardrobe, private ensuite and direct access to the outdoor balcony. The well separated second bedroom features mirrored wardrobe and direct access to a further second outdoor terrace plus immediate entry to the family bathroom with bath.
Adjoining the Royal Pines Resort, the complex has been designed to blend lifestyle, amenity and leisure offering a beach entry resort style pool surrounded by manicured grounds and a lush tropical garden setting plus multiple covered spaces to relax, entertain and host BBQs with full facilities for the exclusive use of the Archer Hill resident’s. 'Inspect to be Impressed'
Executive Features Include:
* Immaculate top floor corner apartment in exclusive Royal Pines Resort
* Modern open plan design, abundant natural light, high ceilings
* Spacious living & dining adjoins gourmet kitchen, stainless-steel appliances
* Alfresco outdoor entertaining terrace with picturesque views
* Master bedroom with mirrored walk-through wardrobe, private ensuite with double vanity & direct balcony access
* Second bedroom with mirrored wardrobe and access to second outdoor terrace
* Pet friendly subject to approval, ducted air-conditioned throughout, separate laundry
* 2 side-by-side secure parking, storage cage, power for electric vehicle, plenty of visitor parking
* Quiet complex, highest level of security, 24hr manned gated entry and patrols
* Inviting resort style pool with beach entry, separate spa, BBQ pavilion and extensive manicured grounds
* Access to Royal Pines Resort facilities, including restaurants, cafe, golf course, tennis centre, gym and day spa
* Central location – close to shopping centre, schools, hospitals, beaches and the M1 motorway
** Virtual furniture staging has been utilised in the content of selected images
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and its agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.