Enjoy Urban living in this immaculate presented stylish lifestyle home in the heart of Robina.
Move into a freshly painted, carpeted home with nothing left for you to do; everything has been taken care of. This elegant three-bedroom terrace house has abundance of light with an open floor plan with integrated indoor and outdoor living spaces, a private leafy courtyard, kitchen with stone bench tops, and European stainless steel kitchen appliances.
– Spacious master with walk in robe, stylish ensuite, private balcony, split air conditioning and wall mount TV bracket.
– Generous second and third bedrooms with mirrored built in robes and windows for nature lights, ceiling fans in each room.
– Large second bathroom with bath, laundry with dryer and generous storage spaces.
– Second living room/kid playroom with study nook.
– Entertainer kitchen offers quality appliances, a stone bench top, built in dishwasher, stone island bench, a large pantry and loads of storage.
– Open plan dining and living flows seamlessly into the outdoor living area.
– Quality tiled dining and living areas.
– Powder room with hand wash vanity for guest’s convenience.
– Covered and fenced courtyard for your entertainment.
– Split air-conditioning.
– Single lockup garage with internal access, plus tandem driveway parking.
– Crim safe security screen doors.
This immaculate modern terrace home is freehold and not community titled, so No Body Corporate!
Only 5 minutes’ walk to Robina Town Centre, trendy restaurants and café, easy T centre, dining, and entertainment.
You are also only minutes form Robina train station, Robina Hospital, new TAFE, M1 motorway, public and private schools, Bond university, world class golf course and much more.
For more information or to arrange your private inspection contact Maggie Guo on 0424181448.
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.