This pristine family home welcomes a lifestyle of relaxed alfresco living and entertaining showcasing an inviting open plan design throughout. Beautifully presented and thoughtfully designed, this recently refurbished and extended residence offers an abundance of character, style, comfort and luxury in a highly sought after central location.
Step through the secure entrance to your exclusive hideaway with a floral display of manicured gardens adorning the large front courtyard. Internally, open plan living and dining spaces provide for a flexible layout.
Take the internal or separate external stairs upstairs to the main floor of the residence where stunning hardwood floors feature throughout. An open plan family area awaits comprising an elegant formal dining space accompanied by the central chefs kitchen that features state of the art appliances, breakfast bar and ample storage. The spacious living area has direct access to your choice of two covered outdoor entertaining areas; the first being a quiet resting space with a hanging garden ideal for enjoying the morning coffee and paper and the second an expansive deck which extends the width of the home including a built in lounge area, outdoor TV, fans and mood lighting that all overlooks the tranquil garden setting and inviting pool.
Continuing on this level are four large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes plus a further office. The master suite easily accommodates a king sized bed plus an additional sitting area and features a well appointed WIR and modern ensuite.
Externally, various outdoor entertaining spaces are sure to impress family and friends with a covered alfresco area, large sun-drenched swimming pool with water feature and the relaxing ambiance of the established landscaped tropical gardens and manicured lawns. The property can accommodate multiple vehicles, boat, trailer or motorbikes with a double garage, internal workshed, side carport and sunshade.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Benowa’s popular schools including St Kevin’s Catholic, Benowa Primary and State High, local shopping, dining, transport, hospital and minutes to the Gold Coast Turf Club, HOTA (Home of the Art’s cultural precinct), Chevron Island, Surfers Paradise & Southport CBD and our wonderful Gold Coast beaches.
* Impressive 749m2 block in a central location
* Spacious open plan living and dining areas
* Kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances & ample storage, bonus kitchenette
* 4 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
* Master Suite with generous walk in robe & luxurious ensuite
* Ducted & split air-conditioning, security camera, ceiling fans, 6kw solar, water tank
* Multiple outdoor entertaining areas; covered alfresco + sitting/lounge areas
* Large inground swimming pool with plenty of undercover areas overlooking the tropical setting
* Private manicured gardens with plenty of lawn for children and pets to play
* Secure 2 car garage + single garage for storage/workshop. Additional double carport and side storage for boat or trailer.
Catering for all year round entertaining – this expansive family home ticks all the boxes. ‘Inspect to be Impressed’