Situated high on a residential only floor of the iconic ‘Ocean’ building and exuding breathtaking views across the Pacific Ocean, city skyline and hinterland horizon, this spacious as new apartment showcases the pinnacle of luxury beach-side living in one of the most well-known suburbs on the Gold Coast.
Finished to executive standards and offering a sophisticated interior design that brings indulgent opulence to every space, the lavish open plan living, dining and bedroom spaces seamlessly connect through floor to ceiling glass to capture the aesthetic views across Surfers Paradise.
The contemporary kitchen comprises premium SMEG stainless-steel appliances, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, Caesarstone benchtop and soft close cabinetry throughout. Accommodation is thoughtfully considered with both bedrooms well separated on apposing sides of the living. The master suite includes walk-through double mirrored wardrobe and sublime private ensuite with free standing bath. The generously proportioned second bedroom also captures the incredible views and is immediately adjacent to its own designer bathroom.
Flowing from the living and master bedroom the semi enclosed outdoor entertaining area offers all year-round enjoyment with glass balastrades and panels to enjoy the incredible sunrises and sunsets. Plenty of room to accommodate a casual lounge or dining table.
Soaring 76 levels, ‘Ocean’ is the newest five-star beachfront tower offering panoramic views across the entire Gold Coast and is set to be an iconic Surfers Paradise landmark bringing to life a new era in modern living where lifestyle, convenience and luxury meet. Residents and owner occupiers have exclusive access to their own facilities including the indoor heated pool & spa with uninterrupted ocean and city vistas, gymnasium & sauna (Level 33). Other amenities include indoor & outdoor pool with spa, bar, open lawn area with sunbaking day beds plus community room, all with 24 hour access (Level 5).
The convenient beachfront location is further enhanced by the walking proximity to shopping, dining, cafes, entertaining, light-rail, transport & medical facilities. Central to all Surfers Paradise has to offer, everything you need is right on your doorstep
Exclusive Property Features:
• Contemporary open plan living and dining spaces with high ceilings
• Opulent designer fixtures and finishes throughout
• Floor to ceiling glass to provide abundance of natural light and uninterrupted views
• Stylish kitchen with SMEG appliances, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher, soft-close cabinetry
• Generously sized bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Lavish master bedroom with walk through wardrobe & private ensuite with bath
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, led lighting, security intercom
• Internal laundry with dryer and cabinetry
• Lush bathrooms with custom vanity cabinetry
• Secure basement parking
• Ideal as a primary residence/weekender or long term investment
5 Star Resort Amenities & Location:
• Resident only indoor/heated pool & spa, sauna & gymnasium (Level 33)
• Outdoor pool with spa, bar, open lawn area with sunbaking day beds plus community room, all with 24 hour access (Level 5).
• Retail precinct with cafes and two restaurants
• Directly opposite the beach, Surfers Paradise CBD, shopping, dining, entertaining & transport
Distance to amenities
* Cafe and Coffee – within the building
* Light Rail Station 25m
* Cavill Mall Shopping Centre 850m
* Coles and Woolworths within 900m
* Surfers Paradise Surf Life Saving club 700m
* Beach directly opposite building
** Virtual furniture has been used in the content of selected images
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and its agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.