Inspired by the magnificence of Mediterranean homes yet surrounded by lush tropical forests, this is your chance to indulge in a lifestyle that is truly private and special on over 7 acres in the pristine and lush Tallebudgera Valley. The sprawling solid built grand residence has a multitude of living and ensuited bedrooms for dual or triple living with your family members or as a corporate retreat or B and B possibly. This is an opportunity you can’t miss. A long driveway tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac ensures added privacy as you approach the main entrance of this imposing residence.
An expansive entertainer’s pavilion provides a warm welcome as you step into the grand foyer complete with a glittering chandelier and sky-high ceilings. The property offers 5 or more stylish and spacious bedrooms or guest suites with ensuites, walk-in robes and private courtyards where those lucky enough to enjoy, can soak in the ambience of this secluded retreat. There is a plush owner’s suite with own balcony over looking the valley, a luxury bathroom and adjoining parents retreat. Additional living quarters or games areas for year round enjoyment open to large parking area. A commercial-style kitchen lends itself to grand entertaining and there are multiple spaces where guests can relax including a lounge with a fireplace or the sundrenched pool-side terrace where you can best enjoy that serene treed natural outlook while enjoying a cuppa or cocktail.
– 5 bedrooms with ensuites plus 2 additional living quarters – Room to expand
– Master suite enjoys views from private balcony, two luxury bathrooms and parents retreat
– Spacious lounge, with fireplace, separate TV lounge and dining room,
dedicated office/ study and dining room
– A grand 97sqm entertainer’s terrace ready for summertime soirees
– Commercial-style kitchen with gas and electric cooking, large walk in pantry
– In-ground pool with rainforest views and a private terrace
– The caretaker’s cottage is attached to a large barn away from the main home
– 8-car accommodation, plus a shed, 25,000l rainwater storage, air-conditioning
– A wine cellar, a large storage area, a creek and a dam for added water supply
– Plus a separate house pad ready for extended family to build on
– Located only 15 mins from Burleigh Heads pristine beaches and 10 mins from local shops
– Renowned schools, vibrant café and entertainment and the Gold Coast International Airport are close by
Its formal name is Tallebudgera Valley but in true Aussie minimalist style, you’ll probably hear locals around these parts refer to it as the Tally Valley.
This lush valley at the back of Tallebudgera Beach leads you into emerald-green farmland and natural forests and the relaxed ambience for which the southern Gold Coast is renowned. Because it is so flush with nature, this region has lent itself perfectly to quality health resorts and eco-retreats in which you can completely escape through yoga, pilates, plunge pools, massages and facials.
Nearby bushland provides the perfect place through which to calm your mind while moving your muscles before returning to a feast of fresh and organic food. Other accommodation around the area is sympathetic to the style here with farm stays, holiday rentals and bed and breakfasts.
There’s also three top golf courses and a driving range in the region and horse riding is another popular activity. Keep heading west and you’ll hit Springbrook National Park. So take your time and dilly dally in the Tally Valley.
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements