If comfort, space, and style are high on your property wishlist, then you need to look no further than 49 Maloney Crescent. This stunning family home stands proud on a prized corner lot and could offer the life of leisure you’ve been searching for with a long list of features and a desirable location close to everything you could ever need.
From the moment you step inside, the three-bedroom, two-bathroom layout will feel light-filled and inviting. Everyday life will revolve around the open-plan kitchen with sleek stainless-steel appliances and sweeping benchtops plus there’s a generous dining and living zone where everyone can kick back and relax.
Love to host guests? Outside, you will find a gorgeous, covered patio with room to cook on the barbeque, dine alfresco and unwind in the shade with loved ones. The kids can run free in the fully fenced and private backyard while the sparkling in-ground pool promises endless hours of fun for the whole family.
The impressive list of inclusions only continues with air-conditioning, ample storage throughout, a double garage, a solar panel system and more. An easy walk from your front door will take you to Park Lake State School and Park Lake Kindergarten and you’re just a short drive from busy shops, renowned theme parks, the M1 and a host of amenities.
– Family-friendly living within a peaceful yet central pocket of Maudsland
– A spacious, single-storey layout with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
– An open-plan kitchen, dining and family room leading to the outdoors
– A sleek chef’s kitchen with quality appliances and sweeping benchtops
– Entertaining will be a breeze on the large covered patio overlooking the yard
– Enjoy a double garage, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a solar system
– A sparkling in-ground pool, a fully fenced yard and a garden shed
– Walk to parks, Park Lake State School, and Park Lake Kindergarten
– Close to shops, services, theme parks, public transport and the M1
Call now for your own personal inspection
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein. less