Situated in one of the Gold Coast most renowned suburbs, this calming classically styled home offers a flexible layout designed for executives or families who demand a quality lifestyle together with the best of coastal living.
Step through the wide double door entry and be surprised by the size of this sprawling thoughtfully planned single level residence that is perfectly positioned on a large 868sqm parcel of land. The expansive open plan living, dining and modern kitchen exudes a feeling of spaciousness and connectivity to the outdoor area through ample use of glass and multiple sliding doors.
The three generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in wardrobes are ideally separated from the expansive master suite boasting direct patio access, a separate walk-in robe and large full ensuite with double vanity, bath and double shower. Additional features include a dedicated media room with projector and screen well positioned away from the children’s bedrooms. For those who work from home a light and bright office space is available or easy conversion to 5th bedroom. The main bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles and a full size bathtub supported by a separate powder room.
The outdoor area is equally impressive, with a covered pavilion perfect for hosting guests in comfort and style while taking in the views of manicured gardens, sparkling swimming pool with wide decking and tranquil waterway that boasts a 14m sandy beach frontage. In addition, at the front and side of the residence, you’ll find large open lawn areas with ample space for kids and pets to play and a lovely open air sundeck to enjoy the warmer days. Plenty of vehicle accommodaiton from the double carport with panel lift door and side access to accommodate a boat or trailer.
This amazing property is located in a quiet, family friendly street only minutes from the Gold Coast’s top shopping, dining, and entertainment precincts, offering the perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and opulence. ‘Inspect to be Impressed'
Exclusive Property Features
* Impressive 868sqm* block in a prestigious location
* Expansive open plan living and dining
* Well-designed kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, ample storage
* 4 spacious bedrooms; master with fitted robe, ensuite with spa bath & direct access to outdoor terrace
* Home office or option for a fifth bedroom
* Dedicated media room with projector and screen
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout, 5kw solar panels, security screens
* Covered outdoor pavilion for year round entertaining
* Large pool surrounded by established gardens and decking
* 14m* wide waterfrontage with sandy beach and peaceful views
* Secure grassed areas at the front and side for kids and pets to play
* Double carport with panel door, potential for boat or trailer parking
* Within the Benowa High and Primary School catchment zone & proximity to other elite schools including TSS, St Hildas and St Kevins
* Minutes to Benowa Gardens shopping village, hospital, transport
* Short drive to Surfers Paradise, Southport & Broadbeach CBD, Pacific Fair, shopping, dining, entertaining and beaches
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and it’s agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.