Set on the 6th floor of the iconic 'Thornton Tower', this 'E' style apartment is the perfect opportunity to create your riverfront masterpiece. Facing north-west with magnificent never to be built out main river and district views, this spacious 148m2 apartment offers the ideal opportunity for owner occupiers, 1st home buyers or investors.
Thornton Tower is a true classic, built to a standard rarely found these days
– solid brick internal walls separating the huge bedrooms that are bathed in natural light from the full length sliding doors.
– huge 24m2 north facing balcony spans the entire frontage of the apartment with access from the living area and both bedrooms
– at the entrance to the apartment is the functional kitchen with dishwasher and good storage space
– both the ensuite & the main bathroom are a good size and feature new tap ware, toilet and handrails
-there is an adjoining separate laundry which could possibly be opened up to expand the bathroom space
– one car park in secure basement, close to the elevators
– low body corporate fee ($95/wk)
5 star facilities include indoor & outdoor swimming pools, spa, full size tennis court, manicured grounds and two BBQ areas. Ample visitor parking outside the building.
Northcliffe light rail stop is right outside the front door and you are within walking distance to shopping (Harris Farm markets) and restaurants on Via Roma on the Isle Of Capri, or just jump on the tram & head south to Broadbeach and the Casino, or North to Southport.
The sellers of this apartment are realistic and are ready to meet the market. Riverfront listings in this sought after building are far and few between. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your slice of paradise – perfect for the owner occupier or as an investment for the astute investor offering excellent investment potential.
Call the exclusive agent Barbara Posch today to arrange your private viewing & check out our next open home.
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements