The Palazzo Versace Hotel is much admired worldwide with its opulent grand entry foyer.
On the Gold Coast we are fortunate to have the exquisite condominium wings adjoining the Versace Hotel that are located by the Broadwater riverfront with their private & secure marina berths of varying sizes.
The Hotel boasts a lobby featuring amazing soaring columned architecture & the grandest of Chandeliers from the Versace household.
The café, bar overlooks the free form beach pool with day beds & private sand beach entry.
Enjoy the famous Hi Tea or sip on champagne with friends or dining in one of its fine dining restaurants.
The ground floor condo is well located with its own private heated pool beside the terrace overlooking the marinas and the Broadwater.
Beautifully appointed in Versace furniture the condo is part of the Hotel rental where immediate income can be derived or you may wish to retain for your own use.
For the boating enthusiast a large marina berth is included.
If you are looking for the perfect investments this, is it.
Call today for an information pack ! It won’t last.
• Full Versace furniture pack included necessity for Hotel rental
• 2 Spacious bedrooms ensuited
• 2 luxury marble bathrooms, main with bidet, spa bath & separate shower
• Large kitchen, granite bench tops, abundance of cupboards, Miele appliances, water ice fridge
• Raised dining overlooks lounge TV room with sliding glass doors opening to private water view terrace
• Private heated fence pool for year round enjoyment
• Great outlook of marina berths and the Broadwater
• Large private marina berth that can be leased
• Separate laundry – Miele washing machine & dryer
• Ducted air-conditioning
• 2 side by side car spaces in secure basement car park.
• Your own private large secure store room
• 24 hour hotel services includes 24 hour security & room service, house keeping & laundry services available
• Resort pool & bar , day cabanas
• Amazing restaurants and café bar
• Large state of the art gym
Easy walk to Marina Mirage shopping, cafes & famous restaurants of Omeros Bros, Glass & La Luna. Enjoy fresh produce from farmers markets each Saturday. Stroll to Main Beach, Tedder Ave, Surf Club & The Southport Port Yacht Club.
Walk across the Pedestrian bridge to world renowned beaches and the Grand Sheraton or take a walk / run by the nature reserve of The Spit.
It is all here for you to live in or use as your holiday destination or to lease out.
Call today for more details & an information pack.
No stamp duty or land tax.
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.