Discover your own secluded piece of paradise nestled on a wide quiet bay immediately adjacent to main river. This expansive waterfront estate in the highly sought after Sorrento Riviera boasts unparalleled space for both relaxation and entertainment, set against a stunning backdrop. With a multitude of desirable features catering to the most discerning buyers seeking the ultimate coastal lifestyle.
As you enter the residence located behind secure gates you are greeted by a double height grand foyer that sets the tone for the elegance and sophistication that awaits. The interior exudes a timeless charm, with newly updated finishes and tasteful design elements throughout. The architecturally designed floor plan seamlessly connects the various living spaces creating a truly inviting environment.
At the heart of the home is an impressive light-filled formal living and dining area with soaring vaulted ceilings, large windows that capture calming views of the sparkling pool and waterfront. Whether you choose to unwind in front of the fireplace or host gatherings with loved ones, this versatile space caters for all with the adjoining formal dining and bar area perfect for the largest of dinner parties or enjoying intimate meals with family and friends. Connecting the multiple living spaces of the home is the central gourmet kitchen with its own casual dining area that leads out to the covered entertaining. A chef’s delight boasting wide stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, motorised Blum cabinetry and ample storage space. In addition an ideal separate living space, media room or games room with built in wet bar, providing the perfect retreat.
The ground floor master suite is a private oasis, complete with a full ensuited bathroom featuring spa bath, separate shower, dual vanities plus walk in wardrobe. Continuing on this level find a guest bedroom with walk in wardrobe and family bathroom. Upstairs a third living space and two additional bedrooms, both with walk in wardrobes, private ensuites and access to their own elevated outdoor terrace overlooking the peaceful water and hinterland views.
There is more on offer outside as you step onto the sprawling outdoor terrace and be captivated by the tropical waterfront vistas. A multitude of options await including, relaxing by the pool, soaking up the sun by your own private beach, fishing off the jetty or enjoying al-fresco dining in the many covered outdoor entertaining areas. All will appreciate the seamless fusion of indoor and outdoor living that this home provides. The mature trees and landscaping add to the overall ambiance, creating a serene and tranquil atmosphere with plenty of grass areas for children and pets to play.
Located in the sought-after Sorrento enclave, this property offers exclusivity and convenience. Enjoy easy access to the pristine Gold Coast beaches, world-class shopping and dining precincts, renowned golf courses, and a plethora of recreational activities. With its perfect blend of luxury, comfort, and an idyllic waterfront setting, this family home is an opportunity not to be missed.
'Inspect to be impressed!'
Exclusive Property Features:
* Quiet cul-de-sac in a prestigious enclave of Sorrento
* Prime 1,201m2 parcel with secluded wide water aspect
* Architecturally designed floorplan with multiple living, dining & casual sitting areas
* Gourmet kitchen with motorised Blum cabinetry, modern appliances, stone benchtops, ample storage
* 4 large bedrooms with additional office space or 5th bedroom
* Master wing with ensuite, walk in robe, retreat or office space plus private access to outdoor entertaining patio
* Freshly renovated; recent internal & external painting, new carpets
* Split Air-conditioning, security screens
* Sprawling alfresco outdoor entertaining terrace
* Large, inviting swimming pool with water feature
* 33m waterfrontage* & newly refurbished private jetty, direct main river access
* Double car garage + secure parking behind electric gates and ample parking for motorhome, caravan, boat or trailer
* Low maintenance gardens and landscaping
*Walking distance to local shopping village and boutique shops
* Only minutes to major shopping, restaurants, public transport and famous Gold Coast beaches
Disclaimer: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and it’s agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur.