Nestled on a large, elevated 810m2 block in a quiet yet central family orientated pocket of Ashmore, this neat and tidy home offers a practical flowing floor plan with endless possibilities. Ripe to renovate, land bank and watch your investment grow, or simply move in and enjoy – the choice is yours.
Features of the home include light & bright open plan living and dining spaces that flow through to expansive outdoor backyard and covered front patio. The practical kitchen offers plenty of bench space, ample storage and modern appliances. The 3 generously sized bedrooms all comprise built-in wardrobes, master with private tiled ensuite. Separate laundry adjoins the secure single lock up garage with space to accommodate additional vehicles and potentially boat or trailer.
This quaint single level home is located within minutes to schools, child care centres, shopping, transport, Royal Pines Golf Course, restaurants, a variety of local parks and only a short drive to the University, Hospital, M1 and beaches. Being one of the most central suburbs on the coast, Ashmore is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquility. Don’t miss your chance to inspect and secure this wonderful property.
* Elevated 810m2 block in a quiet central address
* Modern single-level home with 3 generously sized bedrooms
* Spacious open plan living; air-conditioned
* Casual dining adjoins the original kitchen with electric cooktop & ample storage
* Expansive outdoor backyard with leafy tree setting
* Inviting covered front patio with soothing cool breezes and views of ‘Gunyah Park’
* Secure single lock up garage + additional parking
* Central location close to schools, shops, restaurants and all necessary amenities
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and its agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.