Discover ideal family living with this impressive residence nestled in the heart of Robina Waters. Its thoughtfully crafted split-level design welcomes an abundance of natural light, ample living spaces and superb tranquil outdoor entertaining for friends and family.
Featuring four bedrooms plus additional office, including private master with walk through mirrored wardrobe and ensuite, this home is tailored to suit all your family needs. The grand kitchen, showcasing exquisite timber and granite benchtops, is a standout feature. Generously spacious formal and casual living areas with high vaulted ceilings and air-conditioning to ensure year-round comfort. The bathrooms have been refreshed and the home includes a large separate laundry. Security screen doors offer peace of mind, while solar panels contribute to energy efficiency.
Outside find an expansive outdoor undercover area for effortless entertaining, plus an inviting in-ground swimming pool with separate spa and waterfall feature surrounded by a tranquil established garden setting, all set on a fully fenced and secure 865m parcel of land. Additional convenience with a double garage plus space for further off street parking.
Conveniently positioned within walking distance to Bond University, Robina Village Shops, public transport, and waterfront parklands, with easy access to Robina Town Centre and Gold Coast Beaches, this location redefines convenience. Adding to its appeal, it falls within the sought-after school catchment area for Varsity College Year 7-12.
• 865m2 rectangular block in sought after Robina Waters
• Spacious split level design
• Formal living with exposed high ceilings, air-conditioned
• Large dining area adjoins gourmet timber kitchen
• Master bedroom with mirrored walk through wardrobe and ensuite
• 4 bedrooms plus space for an additional office or multi purpose room
• Updated family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Covered outdoor entertaining area in leafy setting
• In-ground swimming pool with separate spa surrounded by established gardens
• Double lock up garage, separate laundry, solar panels
Don’t miss the chance to make this exceptional property your own! Contact today to arrange a private inspection.
* Virtual furniture staging incorporated into a selection of images
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and its agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.