Ideally situated in one of the highly regarded residential only buildings in Main Beach, this spacious centre apartment situated on the 8th floor of the exclusive ‘Parklane’ residences offers the ultimate in executive Gold Coast living. The beautifully renovated interiors boast light filled formal and informal living and dining spaces with high ceilings that deliver a statement of contemporary design, luxury, style, and comfort throughout. Enjoy 180* degree views that span across the private grounds, hi-rise silhouettes and Pacific Ocean from all three of the sunny North facing balconies.
With expansive internal living equal in size to many new 3 bedroom apartments this residence will appeal to the most decerning of owner occupiers or holiday makers who appreciate quality and the rarity of space in apartment living.
The carefully considered floor plan comprises two generously sized bedrooms both with their own private balconies. The oversized master suite with spacious walk-in wardrobe and ensuite presented in the latest tones and fixtures.
Your gourmet kitchen awaits with feature subway tiling and fitted with German appliances including induction cooktop, wide oven, dual dishwasher draws and an abundant use of Caesarstone benches. The perfect place for food preparation and entertaining whilst overlooking the formal and casual dinning and living areas with views through floor to ceiling glass and doors flowing on to the main balcony.
Indulge in the relaxed convenience of apartment living in a highly sought-after location with on-site facilities that include landscaped gardens, indoor & outdoor pools, sauna, BBQ area and full sized tennis court. This boutique building is located only a short stroll to all that Main Beach has to offer including the beach, Tedder Avenue shopping, dining and café precinct, Yacht Club, Surf Club, renowned Marina Mirage complex, and the Light Rail tram station.
Certainly an opportunity not to be missed this stunning beachside apartment offers both space and privacy with only 3 residences per floor. ‘Inspect to be Impressed’
Exclusive Property Features include:
* Contemporary open plan living and dining spaces with high ceilings
* Seamless connection to outdoor balcony with captivating views
* Engineered oak timber flooring, designer fixtures and finishes throughout
* Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and modern appliances
* 2 generously sized bedrooms, both with own private balconies
* Luxurious and spacious master suite with walk-in wardrobe and contemporary ensuite
* Large separate laundry and additional storage room
* Air-conditioning, led lighting, video intercom, onsite management
* Undercover secure parking, multiple visitor carparking
* Ideal as a primary residence/weekender or executive investment
* Minutes walk to Tedder Avenue, local shopping, dining, cafes, beaches, Yacht Club, Surf Club & Light Rail station.
Exclusive On-Site Facilities include:
* Outdoor resort style pool and spa
* Heated indoor swimming pool
* His and her Saunas
* BBQ facilities and cabana sitting areas
* Full sized flood lit tennis court
* Manicured grounds with tropical garden setting
This property is being sold by auction therefore due to QLD legislation a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and its agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.