This centrally located property is a prime opportunity for the savvy developer, investor or eager renovator looking to make improvements and capitalise on the potential returns. Presented on a generous 723m2 rectangular block and 18m of wide waterfrontage, this solid brick and tile residence offers endless possibilities.
Inside, the home boasts high ceilings in the generous open-plan living and dining areas that connect to the enclosed patio room overlooking a sandy beach and quiet wide waterway. The main residence features 4 well-sized bedrooms, master with private ensuite, a family bathroom and an ideally separated guest bedroom or office.
In additional at the entry to the property a large stand alone structure with a number of store rooms that could be converted to run a small business such as medical, Beauty, or Art Studio (subject to relevant council approvals.)
Designed for relaxed waterfront living including the following additional features; split system air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, lawn area for outdoor activities and children and pets to play, fully fenced front yard with electric gate to accommodate 3 plus car parking with room for a boat, trailer or caravan.
Located in the central hub of Bundall, this property offers easy access to a range of amenities including medical precinct, local shopping and dining options, schools, public transport, and the bustling Surfers Paradise CBD and renowned beaches only minutes away.
Exclusive Property Features
* Generous 723m2 rectangular block with 18m wide waterfront
* Ripe for renovation, rebuilding, or land banking for future investment growth
* Spacious open-plan living and dining areas; air-conditioned
* 4 well-sized bedrooms, master with own ensuite
* Additional store rooms that could be transformed to office space and bedrooms (subject to approvals)
* Elevated enclosed patio room, lawn areas overlooking water vistas
* 3 car accommodation plus space for a boat, trailer, or caravan
* Easy access to local shopping and dining, schools, public transport, Surfers Paradise CBD, and beaches.
DISCLAIMER: Lucy Cole Prestige Properties and it’s agents in preparing this marketing have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may inadvertently occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.